Check out the mountain of stuff in Naiya's room that will be going to my sister (I can't believe how much stuff Naiya accumulated in 2 short years of life!):
Calin had a blast with all the empty boxes being stored in his bathroom (prior to this they were neatly condensed and stacked against the wall):
The sink in the background shows how deep the boxes were
He "painted himself into a corner"
And had to tunnel his way out:
Naiya is happy to be feeling better after a bout of croup this past week and I'm glad it's over. She was awfully miserable and at one point she coughed so hard she threw up all over me. Luckily, motherhood has blessed me with an iron stomach when it comes to my kids, so it didn't even phase me. Still though, it's never fun to add to the laundry pile.
And now an encore from last weeks post: This morning she woke and was still sitting in bed when I got to her room. She says to me "Say prayers, Mommy, say prayers" then promptly knelt next to me so I could help her pray. Yea!
2 comments:
I showed the pic of the boxes to Curtis and he was like "All of that is coming with us." I told him yes, it was mostly just clothes! He agreed it would take more than one trip.
glad to hear that Naiya is feeling better.
hope the weather cools down for you a bit soon. after all, it is fall :) We had almost 4 inches of snow on Saturday morning. kind of crazy!
Love you guys, Nicole, Paul, & Taylor
Post a Comment