Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I See Snow!

New Glasses
Would you believe I haven't worn glasses since I got my contacts back in 7th grade? Many times when my children were babies did I wish for the ease of throwing on a pair of glasses in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning. Of course it's now that those days are over that I finally break down and buy some :). Oh well. Better late than never.
What do you think?
I haven't decided if I like them or not. They're kind of tripping me out. I feel like I'm underwater and everytime I turn my head the world seems to be spinning and it gives me a headache. Hopefully my eyes need only to adjust and it's not b/c of the prescription. I can't yet stand to wear them long enough to find out.
Oh, and as you can tell, I still haven't dug up the courage to cut my hair. Soon though.
I'm thinking about going with Reese Witherspoon's cut in Sweet Home Alabama, though I'm not sure if I could actually get my hair to look like this:



Winter Wonderland
Yesterday the kids and I piled on the winter clothes and spent the afternoon playing in the freshly fallen snow. We were hoping for snowmen but the snow wasn't packy enough (or maybe it was darin's boarding gloves I borrowed that hung 2 inches off my tiny fingers). I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of taking them sledding so I just pulled them around in the backyard. We'll hit the hill when Daddy can join us. We had a great time though and enjoyed some yummy hot chocolate to warm up afterwards.

6 comments:

Nikki said...

love the new glasses. Every time I get a new prescription I feel the same way. It takes a few days to adjust! I also Love the Reese Witherspoon look.

Tara said...

I agree with nikki about the haircut idea...I don't know anything about wearing glasses or contacts, but I do know that your glasses look great!

ben said...

glasses make you look smarter or hip. if you want to look like reece witherspoon then are you going to dye your hair?

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

The Reese look is one of my fave's and I think you could totally pull it off..I love the new glasses too.

Anonymous said...

The glasses look great and I think the Reese look with the glasses would be even better! How fun, this is like a complete make over. I can't wait to update my glasses!

Nicole said...

You look great! And I think the hair cut would look great as well. I still get a little dizzy with my glasses because I don't wear them very often. We'll be coming up to Idaho for our vacations after we move...hopefully you'll be somewhere close so you guys can meet Taylor.