The kids were being really obnoxious this morning (Darin is gone on a campout) so I sent them out to make crop circles in the back yard. There was much protesting on Calin's part, but I really needed some space so I threatened no TV until he had played outside. I'm an awesome mom like that.
And a few other random moments:
 |
C: Why did you get this huge bowl? Me: So I can mix up large salads in it. C: Or we could chop up Naiya up and fit her inside. Me: .... |
 |
| Found this bit of sweetness at the bottom of my shopping list. This girl is always writing thoughtful notes! |
2 comments:
You are an awesome mom!
That is one huge bowl and an interesting comment from Calin.
Remember when you and Mel and dad and I exchanged notes every night?
Crop circles! hahahahahaha!!!!
Post a Comment