So the last time I blogged was back in June. Back when the days were getting longer, the temps getting warmer, and we were basking in our first days of summer. But then summer happened, and with everything going on, writing about it wasn't my first choice of things to do during my free time. But now that the sun is setting sooner, the air turning chill, and we are back at school, I feel the need to play catch up. My posts will be mostly pictures (b/c I want them printed in a blog book), but I'll do my best to add commentary where I can. I'll be starting with part 2 of my Blowout post, and to keep them in chronological order, I'll be putting them on the dates they occurred. Sorry if it gets complicated!
1 comment:
It's funny cause I was thinking if you didn't blog before you started back to school we wouldn't be hearing from you. So glad you did. Thanks!
Post a Comment