On the Saturday before Halloween we got the kids in their costumes to go to a little Halloween thing they were having at Hemming Village, then we came home and carved pumpkins.
I didn't take any more pictures of Naiya on Halloween, too busy getting out the door for school. But both kids looked great and we had a fun day. I wore a Captain America T-shirt with a patriotic tutu I made, to match my fellow teachers who all picked a different super hero. After school the kids had gymnastics where we ran into the mom of one of Naiya's friend who invited us to join us at her moms house. The rest of our neighborhoods were doing a ward trunk-or-treat that we didn't want to take part in, so we agreed. The house was full of people and full of crazy, but her brother took the kids out and we got to sit home and chat. It was nice, but we missed Darin, he stayed home.
 |
| Ready for school! |
 |
| Running late, so this is the only pic I got of her on Halloween. Blurry, but cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment