| Lazy days of summer for sure! |
| These ladies helped me bake up some Andes Mint cookies (a favorite around here). |
Naiya was scheduled to go to Day Camp with the Activity Day girls from our ward. When I went to drop her off in the morning I found out there was only one leader planning to attend so I quick packed a lunch and joined the girls for camp. I'm so glad I got to go, it's times like these that I'm extra thankful that I get to be a stay at home during the summer. My school year job is absolutely perfect for me.
![]() |
| Naiya on the rock wall, at a Fat Cats event. |
![]() |
| Calin on the tumble track at the same Fat Cat's event. |
![]() |
| Air show, we thought it was cool to watch this plane take off and land on this truck. |
![]() |
| Blue Angels. |
![]() |
| Me and Darin on an early morning walk. |
![]() |
| Obviously I don't do my hair that early. |
![]() |
| The Rigby Library used to be a bank, this is the vault in the basement. |
![]() |
| These boys made us brownies. |
![]() |
| Chuckar's Game with ICCU. |










1 comment:
It is nice to be off in the summer isn't it? Nice you ere able to go at the last minute.
Fun pic's.
Post a Comment