Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
cute fun pics!
fun times
what was Darin pointing at in that one picture? You have got a beautiful daughter, and a son that is a lot of fun.
Dad, he was pointing at the bra we found in front of your house. Ha!
I love Darrin's look in the one with the bra in the lawn. Definately a chuckly picture. I also love the very last picture of Naiya. She's grown so much!
I am the only one who sees a little future cheerleader in the bathing suit pic?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
cute fun pics!
fun times
what was Darin pointing at in that one picture? You have got a beautiful daughter, and a son that is a lot of fun.
Dad, he was pointing at the bra we found in front of your house. Ha!
I love Darrin's look in the one with the bra in the lawn. Definately a chuckly picture. I also love the very last picture of Naiya. She's grown so much!
I am the only one who sees a little future cheerleader in the bathing suit pic?
Post a Comment