The bell has rung and school is back in session! Except for Calin's preschool, this is the first year my kids are returning to a school they've attended before. I think that removed a lot of the first day jitters for the kids and made it much easier on me as well. It was a stress-free morning and the kids were anxious to get out the door.
 |
| My sweet Naiya Lou, so grown up! |
 |
| Little man Herzoff was in too much of a hurry to let me take any alone pictures of him. |
 |
| Baby girl turned back to wave, oh how I'll miss her! |
They had a great first day and I think it will be a fun year for them. They both ended up with teachers that I've heard only wonderful things about. Naiya was most excited to finally get to eat in the lunchroom, and Calin is now among the responsible 4th graders, the oldest kids in the school. How do they grow so fast?
Calin's first homework assignment was to bring in 3 objects that tell about him. He chose a book, b/c he loves reading, a Wii remote b/c he loves video games, and a battery b/c he's so full of energy. I think he nailed it, don't you?
1 comment:
The summer sure went fast. It's neat the kids were so excited to go back. Also neat they can walk.
Naiya will always be the one to make sure you are still back there watching. Treasure it. Daughters are special. (not saying sons aren't but there's something different about daughters)
Post a Comment