Naiya went to a friend's "rock star" birthday party this weekend. She was so excited to dress up like a rock star! She picked out a cute outfit and I did her nails, hair and makeup. I think she turned out pretty cute.
 |
| Have I mentioned how much she loves to pose? |
 |
| I'm not sure if you can see it, but there's glitter spray in her hair along with the pink. |
 |
| A limo picked her up for the party! It's wrong that 6 year old has ridden in a limo and I haven't. |
 |
| Naiya and Halli. (Halli is the daughter of our amazing super-woman PTO president). |
|
|
|
Naiya had a super fun time. I was out with Missy when the party ended but when Darin picked her up the kids put on a little rock concert for the parents. Sadly, he hadn't taken the camera with him, but he said Naiya rocked her little heart out. What a fun time!
3 comments:
She looks adorable. How can she only be 6?
Better keep the boys away from her in a few years! She's going to be a heartbreaker! :o)
I was thinking the same thing about the limo, Kate!
Post a Comment