I think I can safely speak for the entire family when I say we had a spectacular Christmas. This year, I took pictures of the gift opening, which I never do. But I'm glad I did, it's been fun to relive their happy and surprised expressions.
 |
| After Santa's arrival on Christmas Eve. |
I woke up at about 1:30am and realized I had forgotten to put the furniture in the Barbie house. Yikes! I wasn't thrilled to get up, but thankful that I remembered in time.
You can see our Hippo Hero sitting there in the Barbie house, too. If I had
thought about it more, I would have put a note instead telling her she
would find her hippo in the garage (I had teased her that I would take
the cars out on Christmas Eve to make room for her hippo).
 |
| They started with stockings. Naiya was so excited to get one of the "My Way" Toothbrushes she always begs for when we go to Walmart. |
 |
| I love how she looks more excited than he does. He really was thrilled to get this Epic Perplexus, I swear. |
 |
| Notably happy to get the Guinness Book of World Records for 2013! |
 |
| He spent much of Christmas Vacation with his nose in this book. This kid loves random info! |
 |
| Naiya loves playing restaurant so we got her more play food to expand her menu. |
 |
| Can you see the look on her face? She has wanted this "Rainbow in my Room" thing forever and I couldn't see the point in buying it. Luckily, Santa is nicer than I am. |
 |
| Both were excited that he got the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book. |
 |
| He opened all his gifts with this expression. Love it! |
 |
| Her expressions were a bit more theatrical, as is she. She is quite happy to get new earrings. |
 |
| Naiya made little notes and pictures for everyone, here they are laughing about the silly warped Santa she drew for Calin. |
 |
| The silly warped Santa picture. |
 |
| Such a fun morning! That TV behind them is a little gift from Freddy, our Elf on the Shelf. It's for our playroom and was quite a surprise to me. |
After gifts we had a big breakfast, prepped the food for dinner, and were joined by Darin's parents, Mike & Evonne. The Nielsen's joined us later on for dinner and we had a very lovely Christmas surrounded by loved ones.
2 comments:
Looks like they had a fun morning and scored with all their gifts. Thanks for remembering to take pic's so I could share too. Love those kiddo's.
The TV was not a surprise to me! I was there. :-)
Post a Comment