Monday, December 3, 2012

MIA

Is anyone out there still checking my blog for updates (hi, mom!)? I ran out of photo space and am in the process of creating a new blog. I know I've been MIA for over a month now, sorry! Life just doesn't slow down. I do hope to catch up on blogging soon. There is just so much going on all the time. It seems whenever I'm not busy, like in the evenings, my brain is ready to shut down and sorting through pictures and blogging is the last thing I want to do. So sorry!
Anyhow, mom, I love you! Don't give up on me yet.

3 comments:

Welcome to my World. said...

I read your blog!! And funny thing I was just talking about you guys tonight... Guess who was sitting behind me on the plane to Seattle? None other than Neil Christensen... Small world!!!

mom said...

I'd never give up on you. I am missing your updates but understand.

Keri said...

I check all the time sis. I have to pay for extra picture space. But, it's worth it to me cause my blog is also my scrap book.