Saturday, April 13, 2013

Wind

It can be so windy here in Rexburg! We get these crazy days of constant strong wind. On this particular day, we had fun watching the tumbleweeds blow through the fields (we are very easily entertained). They were blowing so fast and there were SO MANY! They just kept coming in a steady stream of tumbleweeds. I have no idea where they were coming from, but it made me smile. Before I moved here I thought tumbleweeds were just movie props! Ha!
I hate wind. Remind me why I live here.

I sent Calin out to brave the elements and dislodge a bunch from the corner of our yard.

We are quite fortunate that he didn't blow away!


2 comments:

mom said...

I always associated them with WY. You better stop saying to remind you why you live there. Makes me wonder why I want to retire there.

Missy said...

You live here to be close to me, duh.
Mom, same reason.