It was fast Sunday so we took a drive after church to kill time before dinner. I've been wanting to go check out the Girl's Camp to get a glimpse of what is in store for me, and this was the perfect day for it. The camp is interesting, very different than what I've experienced, but I'm sure it will be great.
A few miles up the road from the camp is Cave Falls. Rumor is there used to be a cave by the falls, but it caved in a few years ago. Sad! We didn't stay too long because the mosquitoes were savage and we didn't want to be eaten alive.

1 comment:
Now you know to take lots of repellent to camp and advise the girls to do the same.
Looks like a beautiful spot. Wouldn't find those views where you went to Girl's Camp.
Post a Comment