Friday, July 5, 2013

Fourth of July

Since I'm posting this in September, it's hard to remember what we did in July! I'm pretty sure we went to the Rexburg parade, and then to the parade in Menan. We headed home and had dinner with some other families in our neighborhood, then back up to Rigby to do fireworks with the Nielsens.
Waiting for the Menan Parade

Patches.

Sweaty boy enjoying his ride.

This is how Curtis drives the 4 wheeler.

Everyone loves the 50!
Showing off the glowsticks.


Curtis gave us a fun show.

I think these two had a good time!

Ivan enjoying the sparklers.

Calin with a sparkler.

As always, we had a good time with the Nielsens. The part that made me laugh was after all was said and done and we were just sitting around shooting the breeze and a firework randomly zooms out of the used fireworks pile. Then a little while later it happened again and the pile ended up on fire. Fun stuff! After that the boys wised up and took a hose to them.

1 comment:

mom said...

You guys were quite busy with lots of fun things. Good for you. Mel hasn't put pic's of their kittens on her blog very often so it's nice to see that little one, A cutie.
Those glow stick pics are neat.
Curtis makes me nervous when I see pics like that.
I think those 2 pyro's did have a good time.