| Getting the flowers ready. |
| A beautiful marker for a beautiful couple. A little bit haunting to see Grandma's name already on there. They were married 2-4-44. |
| Love this lady! |
| I loved seeing this wishing well when I was a kid. |
![]() |
| This cemetary is one of the first places my parents took me to learn how to drive. Lots of curves and no one around. |
| Grandpa's grave is on the left, Uncle Dennis's is on the right. |
| Not sure where Calin took off to during these pictures. |
| Dennis' grave. I need to go back with tools and try to clear the edges better. |
| This has always been my kids' favorite toy at Great-Grandma's house. |
![]() |
| Lovely! |
| When did Grandma get so small and I get so big??? |
| |
| We met up with all the Bruderer's for a hotdog roast at Mill Hollow. |
| Gavin |
| Love this picture of you, mom! You need to make it your profile pic on facebook. Call me and I'll help you. |
| Cousins |
| Rock Guitar. |
| Naiya was thrilled to drive Grandma's chair around in the wide open spaces. |
| Stopped at Lakeview Beach on the way home. |
| Daddy-Daughter moment. |


2 comments:
What the heck! That post made me cry. Too many memories. Thanks alot.
I loved it too. I bet that's the last time Gma wss to the cemetery. Probably the last time till she joins them in all reality. You should see how little she is now.
Keri we need to get you back her and make some more memories.
I remember you loving that wishing well as a kid.
I didn't even have my hair done.
Forgot about Naiya and my chair.
I love you sharing these memories now. Made me a little teary too. So much has changed in so short a time.
Post a Comment