Monday, August 7, 2017

July Family Reunion Part 1

July 2017 was a crazy busy month of all the things family. First Mom and Dad (Ken & Linda Bruderer) flew into town and stayed with Missy. Keri and Kevin came up from Utah with the 4 Keith kids and stayed with me. Dave & Patricia flew in and stayed with Missy, and finally Kevin brought up the 4 Norman children for one night. Dan & Jess were around too, but they were fortunate enough to stay in their own home. Wow was it awesome to have ALL of my family together. We only missed Dave meeting the 4 Norman children since they left before the kids came up. So here's photos from the family time.
Game night after Dad installed 2 new lights in my garage. The lights are amazing- Thanks Dad!

Sarah, Daphne, Lizzie

Victor, Naiya, Trinity, Eli

Sarah, Naiya, Lizzie

I got a 2nd set of bunk beds to help sleep the Norman/Keith Kids, but now I have to figure out where to put my treadmill!

So many of my people all in one photo- I love it!

Patricia, Dylan, Gavin, Dan, Lizzie, Eli

Naiya, Sarah, Trinity, Daphne, Kenzie

Dad

Kenz & Keri

Keri & Kevin got sealed in the Payson, Utah temple this month. Great times!

Grandma B and her youngest grandchild Ben

Gavin
My aunts held an early 90th birthday party for my Grandma Ellen May Bruderer. It was easier to gather everyone in the summer than in December. Missy hosted and it was so great to see so many aunts, uncles, and cousins. There were also lots of people I probably should have known but didn't.
Missy's house was full, I think she's trying to hide from the chaos, lol! I couldn't even get through to see how many people were in the living room, plus more outside.

Sawyer getting a sleeper hold courtesy of Uncle Dave.

Uncle Ron found a shady place to nap

Aunt Sharon brought some cool foamy bubbles




Naiya liked everyone covering her with bubbles

Aunt Sharon

Ivan, Naiya, and Dawson

1 comment:

mom said...

That party was the best idea. Gma was so surprised. 85 people at Mel's house that day.