Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Stinky Disgusting and Oh So Hilarious!

My son is sitting in the playroom writing a song. The song has been going on for like 15 minutes so it's impossible for me to write all the words, but it goes a little something like this:

(Sort of sung to the tune "Follow the Prophet)

Dog poop is so stinky,
You don't want to eat it
Dog water's so disgusting it's something
You don't want to drink
It's not water.

There is one more thing
I need to tell you
The most disgusting thing
you don't want to eat or drink or touch
is spray soap

Stinky so Stinky
You don't want to smell it...

LOL! I'm trying to figure out if I should intervene and talk to him about using words appropriately but it's so funny I can't help but listen and laugh. I don't want to be the one responsible for stifiling my son's creative genius! I so wish Darin was around to hear this song, he'd be so proud!




On a different note:

This morning I was trying to get a video of Calin catching Naiya as she came down the slide. I forgot you can't turn the camera sideways (oops!) Nevertheless, check out this hilarious video. We watched it about 25 times and Calin laughed so hard he cried!

4 comments:

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

bummer, your YouTube videos say that it is a private video that we can't view.

wish we could see it - P&N

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

I'll see if I can fix it!

Nicole said...

The second one is working with the slide, but not the first, stinky song one.