This morning the kids and I were working on a project when Naiya dropped something. Calin picked it up for her and she says "Thank you, Calin. Good girl, Calin." I thought it was funny but Calin wasn't too pleased with being called a girl. I told him that Naiya is too young to understand about boys and girls. So he decided to explain it to her. "Naiya, you wear diapers b/c you only have a butt. I wear underwear b/c I have a butt and a penis."
I have no idea where they come up with this stuff! Despite how high maintenance little kids are I sure do love having them around!
In other news:The kids love playing on the porch now that I finally got around to cleaning it.

Calin graduated from Safety Town last week.

On Sunday we finally got to meet the newest member of our family. Our nephew, Gavin Michael, was adopted by my brother Dave and SIL Patricia. He's such a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment