I tried out my bike as well. The seat killed so that's definitely getting changed out (which I planned on doing anyway). But I rode it, successfully I might add. I was worried, but it's true, you never forget how to ride a bike. Now we just need a bike trailer and we'll be all set to take some family rides.
Picking dandelions
Sidelines at soccer

Being silly
4 comments:
Good going Calin! He'll be ready for Uncle Curtis' 50 this summer. Your kids sure take cute pic's. Love Naiya's glasses.
Good for you on getting Calin up and riding his bicycle. And an even bigger 'you-go-girl' for getting on your bicycle. Now when I go out to ride my bicycle I have to decide which one. The old blue 10-speed with the fenders, or Daniel's black one, or the yellow Mongoose that I got from the second hand store. (treelawn) They are all ready to go.
Continue the tradition...teach him to ride at the LHS parking lot!
i learned to ride when i was nine
happy belated mother's day
Post a Comment