Thursday, February 25, 2010

C's Autobiography

My Life Story. By Calin Herzoff


I was born in Utah. I learned how to ride a bike when I was 6. I have a sister named Naiya. My mom's name is Kate and my dad's mame is Darin. When I was 7, I won a medal! Right now I am in second grade. I can tell the time alot. When I grow up, I want to be a bank manager.

*The medal was for a snow boarding race, they do races on the last day of winter sports and he was so stoked to have beaten a 5th grader. I think they may have given medals to all the kids, but that doesn't lessen his pride in the slightest.

6 comments:

Keri said...

Way to go on earning a Medal buddy! That is very special and a huge accomplishment. I don't have a medal so I am jealous. Next time I see you I want to dee your medal.

Dad said...

I think that is an excellent "Life Story". You can be proud. I'm proud of you. Great job. Love ya Calin, and missing you.

Tracy said...

Good job Calin!

Welcome to my World. said...

So cute! And he wants to be just like his daddy when he grows up. Love it!

mom said...

He sure is growing up. Writes an autobiography and wins a medal. Congatulations, Calin. Wonder if his dad will encourage him to following in both the snowboarding and manager footsteps? The former is a sure thing. The latter could be doubtful. I like the self portrait, too. Such a good kid. Tell him Gma says Hi and good going.

Susan said...

olympics, here he comes.