Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Are you getting a dollar store in Driggs? That would be nice wouldn't it. Dollar store foe dollars-makes sense to me.
oh if only it were made of dollar bills, Naiya....but then everyone would want to have some and the building would be broken....but a dollar tree....now that would be something, especially if the dollar bills would grow back each spring/summer
That almost sounds like one of those things that I might say, when I am trying to be smart. But coming from an old man it just sounds dumb.
what a cute kid! the things they say!! :)
Haha! I just posted a conversation with Isaac too last night. Kids are too funny!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are you getting a dollar store in Driggs? That would be nice wouldn't it. Dollar store foe dollars-makes sense to me.
oh if only it were made of dollar bills, Naiya....but then everyone would want to have some and the building would be broken....but a dollar tree....now that would be something, especially if the dollar bills would grow back each spring/summer
That almost sounds like one of those things that I might say, when I am trying to be smart. But coming from an old man it just sounds dumb.
what a cute kid!
the things they say!! :)
Haha! I just posted a conversation with Isaac too last night. Kids are too funny!
Post a Comment