Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Congrats, Little Man!
That's Awesome-- way to go Calin!
I always knew that Calin was #1. First Place. Way to go. Calin is my hero.
By more than 4 sec, too. The Olympic's are won by only fractions of seconds. He's got a good start.
Way to go Calin!!! I'm so proud of you. I bet his dad is beaming with pride!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats, Little Man!
That's Awesome-- way to go Calin!
I always knew that Calin was #1. First Place. Way to go. Calin is my hero.
By more than 4 sec, too. The Olympic's are won by only fractions of seconds. He's got a good start.
Way to go Calin!!! I'm so proud of you. I bet his dad is beaming with pride!
Post a Comment