Darin is still working in Driggs, so he'll be commuting or staying with his parents some of the time. Eventually his career will put him in Rexburg or Idaho Falls and moving sooner will make changing jobs easier. We love this valley but for a whole bunch of reasons I won't go into, it's time for us to move on. We're not thrilled with the idea of living in college student land, but if it gets us one step closer to owning our own home we can handle it.
Anyway, on a different note, Calin found another sport he likes. Grandpa H got him his very own set of clubs and will take him golfing once a week. I think they're both pretty thrilled with the arrangement (as am I). I hear rumor that Grandpa's truck breaks down in front of the ice cream shop on the way home, so that only sweetens the deal for those 2. And I enjoy the quiet time with Naiya.
On another random note, I never tire of Naiya's artwork. This latest playdoh creation is a green island, with cacti, and water with orange fish surrounding it. On the right you'll see a red ball and some presents and a Christmas Tree. I wish I could get inside her brain and see how she thinks.
5 comments:
We will miss you of course. The reasons are probably some of mine as well. GOOD LUCK with your new adventure.
Yrah for you guys. It will be nice to only be 20 mins from Miss and 5-10 from Dan. I'm not sure how far away they are.
Sorry to hear you want to move. I believe if you can't live near the lake then live near the mountains. Nayia has got a good mind. If you could see into it, you would find much happiness and exciting, fun adventures. Good for Calin and the Golf, and spending time with grandpa. It's a crazy game, and I suck at it. It's right up there along with bowling. If I could swap my golf scores with my bowling scores, I would be great at both.
Congrats on finding the Townhouse. You have great reasons for the move so I'm happy for you. Calin will have fun golfing. I wish I had a car that broke down in front of an ice cream shop too. Wonder where I could get one? Course if you only go out on Sundays it would be pointless. Guess dad should let me out more often.
I will always cherish the 'book' Naiya made for me when you were here. I'm also glad I wrote down her interpretation of what it says. She's a doll.
to 'mom'
dad should let you out more often??? There's the door, don't let it hit ya where the good lord split ya on the way out, (: ha ha :)
Post a Comment