Spring has sprung in good old Rexburg! The wind is still howling but we've had temps in the 40's and 50's and a whole lotta sunshine. When it has snowed (like in this pic from April 29th) it's only been little bits and melted by the afternoon.
Baseball is in full swing and only one game has been canceled due to super cold temps. There's something about little league that I absolutely love. I think it takes me back to hanging out with my best friend while we watched our brothers play. That and I enjoy watching these little people have so much fun. I haven't taken any pics yet but I will when we have a game that's warm and dry enough.
2 comments:
I think you were born with the BB gene. It's part of being an O'Connor.
I know I've got it, mom. Had fun at the game last night, sis. Glad we could be there to cheer on your boy!
Post a Comment