Last week a rotten smell developed in my bedroom. Thinking maybe the kids left some food or a cup of milk in there I searched the room up and down but found nothing. So after much sniffing around we've concluded the smell must be some kind of dacaying animal in the wall. We're not sure how it got in there, or how long it's been dead, or even which wall it is in. But judging by how wretchedly strong the smell is we're guessing it's probably a squirrel. Due to our procrastination we never bothered to call someone to get it out. We moved our mattress to the living room and have been avoiding the bedroom ever since. I opened the windows with a fan blowing the smell out, lit a ton of candles, stuck an air freshener in the outlet, and we've just been waiting. The smell is finally subsiding, Darin insists he can't smell it but I still can. Just a few more days I think and we'll be able to sleep in there again. In the meantime I've got a headache from the airfreshener and a mountain of "stuff" sitting in my living room that I had moved out in an attempt to locate the smell. The drama just never ends around here.
Anyway, here are recent pics :)
A trip to the zoo to see the dinosaurs

Pony rides at a primary class party

Swimming Lessons

Naiya with her baby

"Swimming" in the tub (it was too cold for the pool)
3 comments:
i love the bathtub shot! so cute.
What a GREAT idea...swimming in the tub!! Love it! You're such a cool Mommy! :)
~Michelle :)
are you sure there's something dead - and in your wall? sick. hope things got figured out.
Post a Comment