Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Kate, I hope he ALWAYS remembers that. You may have to remind him from time to time.
It's good he's learned that early!
Hehe!! I love the funny things kids say!! You should check out my blog; I got this Look-alike meter that you should do with your kids. Pretty funny!!
that's ABSOLUTELY right!
and don't you ever forget it Calin!!! :)
hahahahahhHAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Kate, I hope he ALWAYS remembers that. You may have to remind him from time to time.
It's good he's learned that early!
Hehe!! I love the funny things kids say!! You should check out my blog; I got this Look-alike meter that you should do with your kids. Pretty funny!!
that's ABSOLUTELY right!
and don't you ever forget it Calin!!! :)
hahahahahhHAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment