Friday, February 15, 2008

My sweetheart

I saw this on a few other blogs and thought it looked fun :)

What is his name? Darin
How long have you been married? 7 years in April
How long did you date? About 7 months. We met Sept 1, knew we would marry on Nov 1, I got a ring on Dec 14, then we married on April 27th. I wanted to marry him in December but we had to wait until school was over and when my parents could be there.
How old is he? He'll be 29 on April Fools Day.
Who eats more? He does, but I eat more sweets.
Who said I love you first? That night of November 1st, when we realized we were supposed to get married, we ended that phone conversation with our first "I love you" before we hung up.
Who's Taller? Most everyone is taller than I am
Who sings better? Him. I can't carry a tune at all but I sing much more than he does.
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject
Whose temper is worse? It's a toss up
Who does the laundry? Me, but he helps out if I'm doing it when he's home.
Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but he does his fair share. Which is nice b/c I absolutely DESPISE washing dishes.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him. Though now I'm rethinking it based on the fact that I'm closer to the door, (thanks alot Nikki for adding to my paranoia)!
Who pays the bills? He does. He's a banker so it only makes sense to let him handle the finances. Most of our bills are set up with online billpay.
Who mows the lawn? Mostly me
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives when you are together? Darin usually.
Whose parents do you see most? Mine since they are 20 minutes away instead of 2000 miles.
Who has more sibilings? Me, 2 brothers and 2 sisters. He has just one sister.
Who wears the pants? We share them.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

sorry to add to your paranoia :) Loved reading your answer!

Susan said...

i like it that you remember the dates!

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

Has it really been 7 years! It doesn't feel that long...but I guess time won't stand still for anyone:)