After the zoo we dropped the monkeys off at Grandma's house with the womenfolk who were kind enough to care for them so I could be selfish and go to the Indians game. I'm spoiled, I know. But I so appreciated it! The game was great, I can't speak for everyone else, but I had a lot of fun. It was Rick Vaughn bobblehead night. Oh yeah!
I have no idea what I'm going to do with 2 of these bad boys:

Check out my birthday gift:
The last month has been busy, but things will be calming down next week and I should be able to find more time for blogging. And relaxing. And hopefully reading.
8 comments:
I'm glad you had fun at the game, Kate. Oh, and happy birthday again, I can't believe we forgot to sing to you at the zoo as we'd planned!
well, happy birthday girl! and how fun...the whole set. But did the Indians win? they lose so much that I never look anymore.
I'm jealous you got to go to that game. If I was still in Cleveland, I would have been all over Rick Vaughn bobblehead night!
More time for reading or more time for Edward?
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have a FABULOUS time!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
We all had a good time with you on your special day. The zoo, the game and all of it. And for Susan H. the tribe lost in the eight inning when the Brewers hit grand-slam giving them a two run lead.
The final, 14 to 12.
Glad you had a great day. 28 huh? Ahh to be 28 again!!
Happy Birthday sister. I love the gift. I got the same thing for my birthday. Do you think our hubby's got a hold of eachother and decided the best gift to give so they got lucky on our special days? :0
Post a Comment