Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I wish Grandpa was here

Calin doesn't appreciate my complete incompetence when it comes to getting train wheels properly on the track. His exact quote: "I wish Grandpa was here." Me too, kiddo. Me too.


5 comments:

Missy said...

Don't we all Calin.

Dave said...

Um, I don't. If he was there, then that would mean that he wouldn't be here. If he wasn't here, then that would mean that I would have no siblings AND no parents for Christmas. Lame. Miss you guys!

Dad said...

Glad to see Calin with his train. I have the big train set up on the floor in the big bedroom. There are two trains set up around the tree. I just vacuumed upstairs and down stairs and my famly room is calling for a train to be set up there. I wish I was there setting up trains with Calin. Actually I'm missing you all.

mom said...

We now call the big bedroom the train room. {compliments of Gavin]
No one has really appreciated the trains like Calin did.
Train in the family room means no computer for mom. I don't think so! He'll have to be content with what he's got.
Merry Christmas to all of you.

Keri said...

Chugga chugga choo-choo