Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
End of summer
They had a big Celebrate Youth back-to-school bash at the park. Darin had to work, but the kids and I had a great time. Everything was free and we got to say hi to Dan & Jess. Tomorrow morning, it's back to school. .
What a fun time. Dan told me how everything and I do mean everything was free. What a neat thing to do for the kids before settling back into the school routine. Looks like they agreed.
2 comments:
What a fun time. Dan told me how everything and I do mean everything was free. What a neat thing to do for the kids before settling back into the school routine. Looks like they agreed.
Looks like they had a lot of fun. That wall climbing is kind of scary. I guess with the safety precautions that is is safe enough.
Post a Comment