Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend

Naiya has finished her first year of Daisy Scouts and they ended the year with a little garden party. Most of the girls in her troop were a year older, so they're moving on to brownies this year, as well as her amazing leaders. I'm sad about that but I'm sure the new leaders will be wonderful, too.




We had stake conference this weekend too and they decided to have a children's choir provide the music. 5 kids were chosen from each ward and so Calin got to sing. I must say, he did awesome sitting on the stand for 2 hours with nothing to do. I thought he had a pen in his scriptures but I was mistaken. Even still, he was very reverent. He can be such a good boy!

2 comments:

mom said...

Our stake is having a children's choir sing for conf too. Of course any kid can be in it since we don't have the #'s you do. Goes to show you what Calin can do when he puts his mind to it. I'm impressed he sat so well for so long.
I'm glad Naiya is a daisy. Fun for her.

Keri said...

Such a cute little Daisy. Kisses from Aunt Keri