Monday, March 19, 2012

Birth of a Painting

When Naiya gets an idea for a project, there is no stopping her. She will beg incessantly until I agree to help her. Some days that means dropping everything I'm doing and taking her to buy the needed supplies. Other days it's as simple as getting her a mug of water for her paintbrushes. Today's help meant painting her feet and hands. She directed me as to which colors should go where and giggled as the brush tickled her skin. I helped her get the prints just the way she wanted, then carried her to the kitchen sink and scrubbed her little feet.




All dry, I love how it turned out!

Twister?


3 comments:

Missy said...

I thought she was going to do a bum print next!
See if your library has the book called, "I ain't gonna paint no more."

mom said...

What a fun project. Good mom to let her do it even knowing it was going to be a mess.

Welcome to my World. said...

<3 !!