Calin: "Mom, can I play the computer?"
"Please Mom, can I play the computer?"
"Mom, can I play Cool Math 4 Kids?"
"Please can I play the computer, Mom?"
Me: "I'm on the phone, don't ask me again."
5 minutes later he slips me this note:
Me: (hahahahahaha) "Okay, fine."
I especially love how he has his hands together pleading with me (notice the action quotes next to them).
5 comments:
Hahahaha. Priceless.
How funny. I know you don't save stuff but I'd date it and note what it was for. Someday it will give you and Calin a fun memory.
Haha, thats awesome.
Mom, the joy of blogging it is so that I don't have to save it. Now it will be preserved in a blog book, if I can ever get them printed.
Ha Ha! You should do the same for him when you ask him to clean his room. Draw your own picture. :)
Post a Comment