Sunday, March 25, 2012

So, Dad....

Naiya has taken a very strong interest in being involved in the grown-up conversations Darin and I have. At dinner yesterday she pipes up out of nowhere:
"So, Dad, I've been meaning to ask you...how has work been going?"

In other news, Naiya's fever finally broke and she was fine all day yesterday, but then last night she woke up crying and it was back. I don't want to be a paranoid mother running to the doctor for everything, but she's been sick since Wednesday so I think it's time.

Calin got to go camping with Darin's boy scout troop this weekend. I was happy he was behaved enough to go, and he was happy they camped at Green Canyon where he did a double back flip into the pool.

1 comment:

mom said...

That's too funny. She's a character. I agree-time to check her out. Been too long.
Nice to know Calin learned from the consequence of having to stay home last time and got to go this time.
Hope you enjoyed the mom/daughter time, too.