Friday, July 13, 2012

Family Dinner

On Sunday we all had afternoon church, but gathered afterward for dinner and to bid the Keiths farewell. I couldn't resist taking a few parting shots. I tried to get one of each person, but they didn't all turn out.
Pictures of food-messy babies gross me out, but Eli is still cute!

Sawyer eating a burger as big as his head.

My older seester, Missy.

Naiya Lou

Jess. And Eli. Is that finger going where I think it's going?

Ivan

Kenz

Dawson

Calin

Curtis

Trin

My oldest seester, Keri.

On the way home, Darin put on the Tron soundtrack. Naiya got all bug-eyed in the back seat and started doing some kind of robot dance. It. was. Hilarious.





Good times, people. Good times. Thanks for coming up, Keiths! We must do it more often. I wish all of  my family lived close by, especially the Ohioans. It's been far too long since we were all together!!!

1 comment:

mom said...

I agree-it's been too long. Love seeing your pic's.