Saturday, July 28, 2012

Naiya's Art Party



We celebrated Naiya's 7th Birthday with an Art themed party. The girls each got to paint their own canvas, then we had pizza, opened gifts, played Pictionary, had cupcakes, and finished things off with a pinata. Unfortunately, I didn't get to take very many photos. Missy was there helping too and neither of us had time to take pictures. Since the party was on a Friday afternoon, Darin made a quick guest appearance as the pizza delivery guy, but then had to get back to work.
Trin & Naiya waiting for the guests so they can start painting!
She opted for cupcakes instead of a cake this year.

I made little paint palettes (using edible paper) to go on some of them, and she created signs for the others


We displayed this canvas for inspiration, Naiya made it at our neighbor's art class earlier this summer.

Halli, Lydia, Sedona, & Carly.

Trinity & Julia

Cousins



I hope the girls had fun, I know Naiya did. Happy Birthday, baby girl!

2 comments:

mom said...

Great theme for the party. Naiya is quite the budding artist. What a neat picture she made. I'm impressed with your palettes on the cupcakes, too.

Keri said...

Very cute theme. I like it! Happy birthday Miss Naiya Lou.