We took a walk in Teton Canyon on Thursday before the Bruderers and Nielsens left us. We've done this short walk many times, and knew it'd be fine for the pregnant ladies and toddlers. (Missy & Jess are both due on August 24!).
 |
| The fam went ahead while I took shots of the wild flowers. |
 |
| I took a ton. Flower photos make me happy. :) |
 |
| Eli & Dan |
 |
| Tyler & Sawyer |
 |
| Calin |
 |
| Jess, Dan, & Eli |
 |
| Miss Lou. (I started calling her Naiya Lou when she was a toddler when she resembled Cindy Lou Who, and I still call her Lou quite often). |
 |
| Ty, Sawyer, Xander, & Kenzie |
 |
| Trin & Naiya |
 |
| This boy can always be found climbing onto something, in this case, a giant rock. |
 |
| Darin was munching sunflower seeds the whole time making him do weird stuff with his mouth. I had to delete most of the pictures of him, what a goof! |
 |
| I guess I took a lot of pics of the Keith boys, I think b/c they weren't running around as much as everyone else! |
 |
| Xander-Man |
 |
| Curtis being Curtis. |
 |
| I love his cheesy smiles! |
 |
| There weren't many of these, but I think they're pretty! Any clue what they're called? |
|
|
After our hike we walked back up the road a ways to explore the river for a while.
 |
| "Hi!" |
 |
| Keri, Sawyer, & Naiya |
 |
| Like her cousin, this girl is all about the poses! |
 |
| This is how it was with these 2 the entire trip, running around like mad and completely inseparable. |
 |
| Curtis did not mean to step in the water. Judging by his face, I'd guess it's pretty cold. |
 |
| This is one smiley little boy! |
 |
| And he's so busy, too. Get ready for the somersault, Jess! |
After the canyon, the Nielsens and Bruderers headed back home and the rest of us stayed indoors to get out of the rain and prepare for Friday's adventure, Yellowstone!
3 comments:
such exquisite photos not to mention the innocence of children. loved going thru each one! Thanx for staying true to truths.
You know Kate you need to go on a walk with Gma B in the mountains and she could tell you a lot about the flowers etc. I remember her pointing out and telling me all kinds of info the plants/flowers when we'd be on rides. Remember how we'd all pile in the van and Gpa would take us to his fav spots? Your pics are beautiful and gma would love to see them I'm sure.
I chuckled at your comment about the kids posing for pic's. You were the first original poser so they all come by it naturally. Those gene's were passed down from you.
Any way I love all your pic's ao thanks for the great post.
Ahh love them all. I loved our time together. My kids are already asking to go back to Yellowstone. You guys up for it??? I'm finally blogging our trip too.
Post a Comment