We headed back to Driggs again this past weekend. This time it was just our family, we dropped Darin off at the bank then the kids and I headed up to the house. I spent the entire day Friday cleaning, the renters said they cleaned it, but I very much disagreed. The kids played well while I worked. They did a jigsaw puzzle, and ran around outside. At one point I spied Calin pushing Naiya on the swing, he really can be so sweet!
On Saturday we headed up to Targhee so the boys could take their
pictures for next year's season passes. We stopped at the Alta Cemetery
on the way so we could show the kids some family headstones.
 |
| I love the Tetons in the background! |
 |
| Darin's maternal grandparents, Hilda Durtschi & Bruno Fred Weston. They died in a car crash in 1977. |
 |
| The back of their headstone, Darin's mom is Evonne. | | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
After the cemetery we headed on to GrandTarghee Ski Resort, got the boys passes, then took a ride on the chair lift. Naiya was so excited! When we went a few years ago, she was too little and had to stay home with Grandma. Calin had very little recollection of going there during the summer either, so up we went.
 |
| The ski hill offers a fabulous view of its neighbors! |
 |
| Darn sun was at the wrong angle, she was making a heart with her hands. |
 |
| The ride back down. |
 |
| That's Teton Valley. Though I'm glad we moved, I still very much love this place! |
After Targhee, we headed back to Grandma's house for lunch, then over to Huntsman Springs for their Independence Day Celebration. We wandered around the festivities for a bit then decided to leave and come back later for the fireworks. The show was amazing and the kids loved it!
We can't wait to head back to Driggs on Tuesday!
2 comments:
amazing photos...what kind of camera do you own. You are getting so good!
Love the fireworks pic's. Looks like all of you had a good time. Doesn't surprise me that you had to clean the house again. Knowing you you'd have done it again anyway.
Post a Comment