March hasn't been a very noteworthy month. We've kept busy with school and work and church and everything else. Keri came up with her family for a weekend. It was a quick trip, she never stays long enough, but it was so good to see them! The next weekend Missy and I went to Time Out for Women in Idaho Falls. I always love going and it was as wonderful as ever.
I know it seems pointless to even write this post, but I wonder if someday I might look back and wonder why I didn't post more often. But there is very little to say when your days are all the same. Work and school. Then drive kids around, homework, church callings. Very little happens that feels like it should be recorded. It's just the day to day living and there is very little to say about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment