Thursday, January 31, 2008

Feeling Bloggy

I love blogs. I love reading them and have become compulsive about checking them daily. However, I find my friends blogs are just as sporadic as my own. So I vow to blog more so that anyone who might actually be intersted in my sad little existance will be able to spend 3 minutes of their lives checking up on me. And in doing so, I challenge all of you to do the same so that I can spend 3 minutes of my life checking up on you (oh great, now I sound stalkerish!).
The reason I don't blog as much as I'd like is very simple. Timing. I get my bloggy thoughts during inconvenient times such as when I'm distracted by noisy kids or soaking in a bath. Once the thought passes it's virtually impossible for me to get it back. Like right now for instance. I had about 3 different directions I was going to go with this blog but since I stopped in the middle to play capture and rescue with the kids, I can't remember what I wanted to say. *sigh*

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I'll try to be more bloggy too! But I hear ya , great Ideas come at the wrong times.

ben said...

i think you stsate what on in your life with the stop and capture kids comment. my new camera might help the blog along

Susan said...

You need to have hubby get you a laptime for bathtime. and your little sad life is probably huge and filled with joy. and i love reading out it. and I am a stalker when it comes to blogs. And when someone hasn't blogged in weeks, it drives me nuts.