Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Monday, January 28, 2008
sidenote
Today as I shared the news of the Prophet's death with my son, a look of terrified sadness came across his face. As rough as that kid is he, has a very tender heart. I assured him that the apostles were handling things and that our church would soon have a new prophet to lead us. I explained that President Hinckley is now with his wife and what a wonderful day it must have been in the spirit world as they welcomed this great man into their midst. We'd like to think they celebrated the occasion with a paaaar-tay! :) He seemed satisfied with that, and really, so am I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's cute Kate, Trin didn't have too much to say, but she at least knew who he was from his picture, I figure that means I am doing something right. You are too, what a sensitive little man.
Paaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrtaaaaaaaaay?
Are you kidding? We cannot even fathom the type of partying that occurs, I'll bet. Imagine GBH meeting Joseph or Brigham for the first time. Way cool!
Amen to that.
Amen to that.
Post a Comment