Monday, January 14, 2008

Photos for Grandma

I have nothing to blog about so here are some pictures:
Disclaimer: I do not love my daughter more, she's just more open to having her picture taken while Calin usually runs away or makes a silly face.

I love this shot taken completely by accident while trying to get a decent one for our Christmas cards:


When I mop the kitchen the chairs are transformed into an obstacle course in the living room.

Note the undies and snowboots-this is how she was dressed when her brother snuck her outside into the cold December air so they could climb the landlord's forbidden trailer.

What a sweetie!

This dandelion got confused by the unseasonably warm weather this January.

It was all fun and games splashing in the mud puddle until mommy turned her back and Calin began kicking mud into her face. You can't see it in this photo but her coat and pants were covered in mud.

Flying like Superman