I've been tagged by Deborah and Nikki
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I've forgotten how to swim.
2. When I was 15 I had a spinal fusion for my scoliosis. They straightened my spine as much as they could without paralyzing me, put in bone grafts, and finished it off with 2 titanium rods to hold it all in place.
3. Crafts bore me. I have no interest in scrapbooking or stamping either. However, I would like to learn to sew and crochet so I can alter clothing and make dishcloths. Still though, I'd much rather use a hammer and saw to build something useful. Someday we'll have a workshop stocked with tools and I'll take some shop classes to get me started.
4. I really enjoy doing/fixing things around the house that would normally be on a husbands "honey do" list. Darin is nice and accepts my help even though he worries that letting me mow, shovel or fix something will strip him of his masculinity.
5. I scare very easily. I can't handle scary movies or books. I am over paranoid that someone is out to rape/kill me. I hate being home alone at night, but I also hate going out alone at night
6. I shower at night b/c I sleep much better when I feel clean. Otherwise I toss and turn and feel disgusting all night. If I'm home alone I get really scared showering (see #5) thinking someone is going to come attack me and I won't be able to see or hear them coming. A clear shower curtain has helped but I still get freaked while my eyes are closed. (I know, I'm a nut).
7.I don't enjoy cooking but I really love to bake, especially cookies. My new years resolution is no cookies for a year. I figure it's still okay to bake them, I'll just have to trust someone elses opinion that they taste alright.
I tag:
Missy
Dan
Keri
Felicia
Tracy
Leslie
Nicole/Paul
2 comments:
Kate, I can relate to many of those. I am as paranoid as you and we are lots alike. This may sound silly, but I do not know how to link to someone on my blog. Help?
I too can relate to the wondering if anyone is getting into my house while I am showering. My husband as figured this out and often sneaks in and scares me. Thanks hunny. I have gotten use to it now. Just my little daily heart attack.
Post a Comment