I'm feeling much better. I got on meds pretty fast so the strep didn't really get bad at all, nothing like last time. Just a few achy/tired days, you know, enough that the house turned into a disaster area!
My niece Mackenzie sent Calin "Flat Stanley" so he could vacation here with us in Ohio. I was sad to have to send him back today but I do want to share his brush with death (ie, a visit with Uncle Dave):
There is more I want to say but the chores are waiting! Oh, and I'm ready to get my hair cut finally. Just trying to decide how short. Any input?
4 comments:
That is a great video Kate. He is so cute. At least he said thank you.
What is the flat stanley deal?
That Flat Stanley is one tasty morsel!!
i say shave it all off! ok really a pixie cut or if you are brave a rachael from friends circa 1994
Missy, flat Stanley was a class project from Kenzie. He got flattened by a chalkboard and discovered he could be mailed. So he went on vacation to Ohio. Kenz sent him to Calin. They took him different places and took pics. Then sent him back to Kenz and she takes him back to school and shares his adventures with the class.
Post a Comment