I was tagged by Tonya way back when and have been too busy to follow through until now. I'm so looking forward to a nice relaxing week!
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
JOYS
1. My family
2. My computer
3. Sleep
Fears
1. Creepy crawlies
2. Something happening to my husband/children
3. Cars (I'm a good driver, but I fear the crazies on the road)
Goals
1. Raise righteous children
2. Get out of debt
3. Better myself
Current obsessions/collections
1. The computer
2. I'm momentarily obsessed with chocolate. I must be PMSing.
3. Um, I can't think of anything else, and I try not to collect anything
Random/ Surprising facts about myself (I'm doing random, you couldn't handle the "surprising" facts!)
1. I used to play the alto sax. Hated it and begged my mother daily to let me quit which she eventually did and I haven't touched the thing since.
2. I appear shy but I'm not at all, I'm just socially awkward. When I'm comfortable with someone I have a hard time shutting up.
3. I really love helping people, it gives me a sense of purpose.
The Five People I tag are
1. I tag whoever feels like being tagged!
1 comment:
thanks so much for sharing these things! you are one of the kindest people i know! i am so sad that we don't live close to each other anymore, but thrilled to be back in contact with you!
thanks...
Post a Comment