Monday, November 9, 2009

3 day weekend

I got to see BOTH of my sisters this weekend. It wasn't really part of the plan, but it worked out that way anyhow. We began our drive to Utah and our car went on the fritz. Long story short, Missy let us take hers for the weekend while Curtis fixed ours. We had lots of fun with Keri. I'm so so bummed I forgot my camera. I got to go to Kenzie's gymnastics meet and would have loved to take some photos. Oh well, I'm sure there will be more opportunities. I loved watching the kids be silly and laughing with Keri and Tyler after the kids were in bed. I'm so glad to finally have some new Scentsy scents. IKEA was fun. Oh what a crazy store though. I think next time I go it will be first thing in the morning, and without kids. The weekend was short, the drive was long, but it was so nice to be with my sister. Thanks for feeding us and putting up with us! And Missy, thanks again for the car, and for the sandwiches. The kids were able to go right to bed when we got home, and that helped a ton.
Love ya girls!
Thanksgiving?

4 comments:

Susan said...

i think i need to visit this IKEA thing....keep hearing about it. How wonderful that your bro-in-law is a car fixer!

Dad said...

I am so glad that you are trying to get to see each other. I know that it is a lot more miles now than what it was when you girls were Logan, Odgen, and Lehi, apart. Thanks for keeping up relations.

Keri said...

We're good for Thankgiving. Let us know Missy.

mom said...

I'm sorry you forgot your camera too. I've given up on Tyler posting Kenzie's meet so I can see it.
Glad you guys had a good weekend.