Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
FHE
My sister in law, Nicole, (Darin's sis) is in town so we had dinner and Family Home Evening at Grandma's house. Darin told a fun turkey story then we made turkey hats. My camera was on the wrong setting and it took me a while to figure out the problem, so most of my pics didn't turn out. :(
Grandma helping Naiya
Cousin Taylor Cute girls What a ham! Boys playing Battleship
I can't wait for our Turkey day! I have much to be thankful for. And many blessings to keep in mind as I go into this Holiday season. You are one of those many blessings. Thanks for making this trip possable. Look, I'm crying again!
4 comments:
Looks like you all had a fun time. Hello to Nicole and the folks next time you talk to them.
Fun times. Great memories. I love the daisy table clothe, makes me smile through the snow.
I can't wait for our Turkey day! I have much to be thankful for. And many blessings to keep in mind as I go into this Holiday season. You are one of those many blessings. Thanks for making this trip possable. Look, I'm crying again!
The pictures are good enough for us. We enjoy you telling us of these fun times.
Post a Comment