Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Haircut, part 2.

Remember blondies recent haircut? Apparently she didn't like the hair in her eyes. She thought it had grown again or something, I don't know. And so on Sunday the inevitable day had come: kid + hair + scissors. Luckily Darin caught her before she did too much damage, and most of it was in the front. She ended up with bang length hair on half her forehead, I just cut the rest across and we brush it to the side.



Now I'm facing the dilemma of putting the scissors up and out of reach or giving her another chance. For Calin I for sure would have put them up but Naiya uses hers daily to create all kinds of random art projects. Mostly she draws pictures, cuts them out, then glues them to other pics. Like so:




This little guy isn't a scissor creation, but he's my current favorite. I don't know what the letters mean, but they add to his awesomeness, don't you think?

3 comments:

Dad said...

Ah, children with sissors, and their hair. I wish I had hair, and they cut their's off.

mom said...

She's old enough to understand cosequences so I'd discuss it with her. Cut hair=no scissors. I personally like the slight bangs-looks cute.
She's doing a good job with her drawings.

Missy said...

Cute Cute Cute hair. Love it. It does grow her up more, not sure I like that. :) She's a great little artist.