Spent Thanksgiving with my siblings this year. Missy allowed Keri and I to take over her house with our kids and chaos, along with Dan and Jess popping in now and then. It was madness I tell you, but I enjoyed it very much. I love being with my family, we played games, lounged around, ate way too much food (or maybe that was just me) and did our best not to drive each other too crazy. We laughed, we played, we survived. Good times.
Aunt Keri loving on Ivan
Kenz being crazy
Naiya wore this princess costume much of the time
Dawson wore this Kangaroo costume ALL of the time
Curtis shoveled the trampoline so the kids could jump
Such a little Missy!
Dan, ball, lid, Calin.
Ivan in a pot
9 comments:
Cute pics Kate. I love our families. we are all so dang cute. We had a blast.
I'm glad to see more pics of the kids. I still think Ivan looks like Dawson. Your kids have sure grown up a lot since I saw them last. Glad you guys all enjoyed being together. I miss playing games with all of you.
Thanks for the pictures! I realized I took like, NONE.
I would have preferred to bounce the ball off the wall, but I was taught better than that. It was great fun spending so much time with all of you.
On this thanksgiving we missed being with all of you children, but I am glad that you did get together. It sounds like you had a great time together. I really liked the pictures.
Dan do you think you could teach your bro not to bounce the ball off the wall? He still hasn't learned and I don't look forward to another generation following his example.
Take the ball away mom, After all you are the mother.
Keri, unfortutately he can run faster than me.
family time is the best!
Post a Comment