Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Mr. Bear
I haven't had much to post lately, it's just been the mundane humdrum of life. Calin has been struggling with his behavior at school but I've been keeping in contact with his teacher and last week he was doing better. Naiya got to have Mr. Bear come visit, he's a teddy bear that belongs to her class and the kids take turns bringing him home. They then journal all the fun things they did with him and take him back to class. Naiya took him to dance class, they played dress up, crafted, and had a party in her room. She was so thrilled to have him, here's a photo of them dressing up, even Calin joined in on the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I rememberthe kids always being crazy between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Guess Calin got a head start. Glad he's doing better.
Mr Bear is a neat idea. All of them look cute.
Post a Comment